Given the precious and refined craftsmanship of your JBC jewels, we recommend you take due care in its use and handling to ensure that its splendor is maintained over time.
If required, JBC offers you a portfolio of services that will ensure the beautiful restoration of your precious jewels.
To provide you with the highest standard of service with outstanding expertise and passion.
- Your JBC jewels are a precious and refined piece and proper care in its use and handling is required in order to keep its original splendor over time.
- Clean the piece of jewelry in lukewarm water and soap with a soft brush, excluding jewels with leather parts, which have to be cleaned with a soft cloth.
- Keep the piece of jewelry in its original case and/or pochette after use. Always place your jewelry on a soft surface.
- Avoid contact with other jewelry and metal objects. Friction can deteriorate the jewel's shine.
- Avoid forcing clasps, joints and metal frames.
- Prevent damage or loss of your jewelry by storing it safely before practicing any sport.
- If your jewelry suffers a shock or hit, the stone setting may need checking to prevent their loss.
- Avoid contact with perfume, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia and chlorine.
- Bring jewels to authorized dealer for a periodic check and professional cleaning.
Removes impurities, dust and fingerprints from the surface of your precious jewel with a polishing cloth. In some cases, it also removes very light scratches on the bright polish surface of the jewel.
This deep, thorough cleaning will remove any dirt from the jewel, for a perfect luster. Not applicable for pearls, coral, coins and emeralds.
Restores the original splendor and preciousness of your JBC jewel and eliminates any superficial scratches. Includes polishing or cleaning of the item, and rhodium plating if made of white gold.
This service is available for rings & chains. It is impossible to resize some products due to their unique design. JBC will inform you about the resizing specifications for each model.
Accidents can happen. Restore your JBC jewels to its full splendor by replacing any missing stones or damaged parts. JBC and authorized retailers will gladly assist you with any service your jewel requires.